Thursday, May 3, 2007

Baby Blog Beginnings

Well, here goes. Everyone seems to have a blog these days. I might as well join the crowd. Now to figure it all out. Be patient -- I am a slow learner when it comes to computer stuff!

The card in the upper right corner (Edited later: moved - see it here) was made for my sister, who was in an accident on 4/28/07. Her truck was totalled and she should have had very severe injuries (according to EMTs, police, etc.), but came away without any. I am thankful for that miracle and it was a wonderful day! God is Good. She is my stamping buddy but lives 1500 miles away from me....cellphones and email are good!

3 comments:

  1. Why am I at this post? I think it's part of the Scavenger Hunt. I'm not sure if this is right. But Question 1 said come to last May 1st post with no card. Here?? And why? I'm writing it down for later....I guess?? hummm HELP me out here Judy. Duhh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was here and the card is so cute I bet your sis loved it

    billie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here for Scavenger Hunt day 1. Thanks for playing - what a super card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!