Thursday, May 10, 2007

Wisdom of a kind.....


This is the card I made for the SCS sketch challenge for yesterday. I was busy busy and didn't get to it until today. I was hoping to combine it with today's coaster challenge, but alas, I have no coasters or chipboard to substitute! You can see the sketch here.

The little squares that the Heartfelt Thanks flower is stamped on were already distressed with the light brown ink. I stamped the Mellow Moss layering panel with Encore gold, using the open line flower from the same set. Then I distressed the pink Daisy D's paper using Mellow Moss, which turned out sort of a walnut color -- okay with me! The sentiment is from an unknown vendor; I have had it forever! It is edged with Mellow Moss and Encore Gold. The front panels are all popped up on Dimensionals.

I am sending this to one of my SCS stamper friends as a RAK! Hope she likes it!

And what about LOST and American Idol last night? America made a wise choice. I was not surprised that LaKisha left; she was my choice to go (Jordin and Blake for me!), but I was surprised that Locke got shot on Lost!! Wow! What an episode. Always more questions and never too many answers! :)
I'm certainly not wise about that.

And for the best news of the day: my wisdom teeth have to go!!! I have been putting it off for years (literally), and today I was told, "no more." So, I go to see an oral surgeon later this month. Oh joy!! No Joy in JAR about that. Does these mean I won't be wise about anything? One would hope that is not the case.... lol

Blog candy tomorrow!! Be wise and come look! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!