Wednesday, July 4, 2007

The Birth of a Nation and the birth of........

Happy Independence Day to all in America!!
I love the Fourth of July -- the yummy food, friends and family get-togethers, fireworks, pride in my country, red/white/blue!
I should have made a R/W/B card today, but I did on Sunday! So today I made a Pink/White/Blue for the birth of a baby! One of my SCS friends is expecting and I made this card for her.

Enjoy your day and enjoy some pictures that I took in our nation's capital!

Looks like I didn't upload my R/W/B card the other day, so here it is! This was a card I made for the Featured Stamper Challenge. Faith Hofrichter made this card that I cased. Enjoy your day!!

3 comments:

  1. Excellent post, fabulous cards with patriotic color scheme. So lovely! --Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red, white, and blue! That is a gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love the colors, the background, everything. Isn't this a great stamp set. I got mine but haven't had a chance to play with it yet.
    julie
    http://creativedistraction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!