Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Boats That Float


This is the first new set (Boatloads of Love) that I bought from the new Stampin' Up! catalog. I loved the style of the artwork, and knew that I could think of all sorts of things to fill the boats with. Today's tugboat is transporting little puppies! I used the SCS Color Challenge from this week (Night of Navy, Bordering Blue, Mellow Moss) to watercolor the images with, and added Basic Grey Skate Shoppe Designer Paper (DP) to resemble waves in the water under the boat. The clouds are from a stencil I handcut and have had for years. What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. This is just adorable! This set should be on my doorstep soon. :0)
    You've been tagged! see my blog for details

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now what are those puppies doing! Are they misbehaving AGAIN? Hope they save Fifi! This card is sooo cute, and the watercoloring is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love that little boat! You did such a wonderful job on it...WAY TO GO!! Thanks for sharing! Have a great weekend! Hugs! Ash~

    http://ashleyscreativecorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!