Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Today's Sketch Challenge....


I am wishing and hoping and thinking if I keep stamping it, Spring will come soon! :)
These stamps are from a new Close To My Heart set that I have been waiting to ink up. All the stamps are separate images, and I just put them together in a little scene. Images are stamped in Black Stazon ink, and then watercolored using reinkers, pads, and an aqua brush (I use a cheap $2 one from Hobby Lobby!).

Today's SCS Sketch Challenge:


Stamps: CTMH
Paper: Whisper White, Green Galore, Yoyo Yellow, Regal Rose, DP by The Paper Studio
Ink: Black Stazon, Green Galore, Regal Rose, pink Passion, Sahara Sand, Glorious Green, Summer Sun, Yoyo Yellow, Only Orange, Gable Green, Blush Blossom
Accessories: scallop punch, aqua brush, pink square brads

5 comments:

  1. Yes, PLEASE make spring come faster! Adorable card, Judy! That sentiment is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi judy,
    what a sweet and adorale card !!!!!
    i love this stamp !!!!
    tfs,
    chat

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so sweet !! I love your little chick card too. We have just had a huge dump of snow so I will look at your springy cards a little longer....

    ReplyDelete
  4. How perfectly adorable! What a cute image, oh my goodness! This card is just brimming over with Spring goodness! Can't wait for the real thing, hehe! tFS and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so cute! I love these little cartoony cards you make! This is my fave!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!