Monday, June 30, 2008

Mosaic Fun ~

Since my husband has my camera and I can't upload and of my own photos, here is a fun thing to do! I found this on Allison's blog!

Answer each of the questions below. Surf over to Flickr and type your answers into the search bar. From the choice of pictures shown only on the front page, click on the one that sparks your interest. Once the page with your picture opens, copy the URL. Head over to the Mosaic Maker, set up your mosaic, and paste in your URLs. Click Create. There is a photographic representation of you!
The Questions:

What is your first name?
What is your favorite food?
What high school did you attend?
What is your favorite color?
Who is your celebrity crush?
What is your favorite drink?
Where would you go on your dream vacation?
What is your favorite dessert?
What do you want to be when you grow up?
What do you love most in life?
What is the one word that describes you?
What is your Flickr name?

And here is what I came up with:


Photo credits:
1. Judys Shabby Rose Garden, 2. Sailing Through the Clouds, 3. Meadow at Sunset Crater, 4. Pink Petals, 5. From Dusk til Dawn, 6. How to put pretty stuff in those drops. Tutorial below:, 7. A witness of time, 8. Different Moods, 9. Mom, 10. Giraffes at sunset - Etosha Pan #1, 11. Panska Skala (the Lord's Rock), 12. Sunny Side Up

I am definitely going to upload some of my own photos, and my daughter's, and make our own real one! Have fun!

5 comments:

  1. Love your blog name, Judy! Am really enjoying reading through all of your posts! And this mosaic game is too fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool!! But I love your idea of making your own.......can I borrow that too?? That would be sooo amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!