My blog was chosen Featured Blog of the Week by A Faith Persepctive. Thank you so much for the kind comments and for choosing me, Anne! I am honored! Readers, be sure to stop there and have a peek! Lots of fun stuff!
Sue Daly over at StampnDaly.com tagged me! I have played this before, but maybe I can come up with 7 "other" things!
1. I don't like the taste of nuts. When we have a potluck, several of my friends at church will make their desserts with half nuts and half not, or no nuts at all! Isn't that sweet? Brownies are BEST without nuts!!
2. I have all four of my wisdom teeth. But I found out yesterday at the dentist that two have to come out in August. Fun times! I guess I will only be half-wise?
3. I rarely read a book twice. The only books I have re-read are East of Eden by John Steinbeck, the Tolkien Fellowship of the Ring series, and C.S. Lewis's Narnia series.
4. I love to play all sorts of games - board games, card games, games like Mafia (it's a fun one!)...
5. If I switched jobs, I would like to be a photographer or a Music Minister in a large church (I do that now, but in a small church, and not as a career) where I would have a Children's Choir, a praise band, orchestra, adult choirs and praise team, and LOTS of people in them all!
6. My favorite date is either going to the zoo, or a dinner and movie night.
7. I am blessed to have good friends, a GREAT husband, and awesome kids.
Thanks, Sue!! Sue sent me a card that I will be posting tomorrow here. She also sent me some goodies to make a card with and I will be posting that later this weekend! Be sure to check out her blog (link above)!
I am tagging:
Cindy - aka Mothermark! One of my favorite people that I haven't yet met in person. She is funny, creative, and makes awesome unique cards. Check out her new blog HERE.
Deborah - aka Beadn&Stampn! A good friend and a wonderful jewelry designer as well as cardmaker. Deb is moving from Texas to North Carolina soon, and I hope to meet up with her someday too! Her blog is HERE.
Silvia! Silvia makes really unique and fun projects and shares her love of God with everyone she meets! A great example for us all. Check out Mabie Stampin'!
Julia! Julia makes AMAZING cards and is so creative with her designs. She shared her Ireland pictures with me before I went on my trip late last month and got me excited about going! Thanks for sharing the pictures and your awesome cards with us, Julia!
A newly discovered blog - Stampin with Sugar - FUN stuff - awesome card designs! Go check out Christyne's blog and spend some time looking at her fabulous Embrace Life cards!
Lori! Lori has fun cards and pictures of bugs too! :) She also has some fun candles that I am going to order some day!
And I save my last one for all of my readers! I appreciate all of you so much! Consider yourself tagged! Be sure to leave me a comment on here, so I can go and read about you too!!