Sunday, August 24, 2008

Maybe I Should Have Expedited?

Well, I am patiently still waiting for my first order from the new Stampin' Up! catalog. I had forgotten how long it takes right after the new catalog comes out! Maybe I should have expedited? :) I think it says that it will be delivered on Tuesday, so I am looking forward to that! In the meantime, I have some fun news to share, which some of you already know, but I hadn't announced it on here yet.

I had been a Guest Designer for both Hambo Stamps and Our Daily Bread Designs, and this month I was asked by both companies to take a spot on their regular Design Teams! I can't tell you how thrilled and excited and honored I am. The image styles are so different from each other that it keeps me on my toes! Be sure to check out their websites for some great images! The Design Teams are listed in my sidebar, and I am thrilled to be working along side such talented and creative women! Kelley at Our Daily Bread Designs is also now carrying the Scor-Pal! I am so excited about that, and have been working on a couple of things with that to show you later this week.

Be sure to check back tomorrow to see the card I designed for the House Mouse and Friends blog challenge!

No card today, as I am in the process of working on several projects, but I do want to share a delightful picture with you. My daughter got a new camera this past month, as she is a photographer for her school yearbook and newspaper. And as some of you know from previous blog posts, she has quite an eye for artsy pictures. Here is one of my favorites from this past week. She likes to take what she calls "alley walks" and finds all sorts of cool stuff that I probably wouldn't even notice! So enjoy this bit of art, and I hope to see you tomorrow!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats again on the DT full time Judy! They are very lucky to have your talented work on their teams! Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Congrats! These companies know artistic talent when they see it! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Judy, that's so awesome, and very well deserved! Hugs, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great Judy! I am so happy to hear such a wonderful news. Good for you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. WooHOO!! You are gonna be one busy girl! I can't wait to see all the goodies you have to share. Heck...you already share goodies...now it's gonna be MORE!! yippee!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats my friend, well deserved positions for you! As for the order, mine is comin tomorrow too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're so thankful that you've agreed to be on our team Judy! Your designs are always so fresh and fun (see Dragonfly post below!) and I can never wait to see what you'll come up with next! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great picture! Both you and LR are gifted photogs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!