Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A Cake of Elegance


Today's card is another I made for the Dare To Get Dirty Challenges last week on SCS. My husband is traveling in England this week and has our camera (I could hardly tell him to leave it here and miss pictures of his trip because I wanted to take pictures of cards....lol), so I am posting things I haven't yet put on here until he returns.


Jenn Balcer posted this delightful cake to use an an Inspiration Challenge. Isn't it beautiful?
My Stampin' Up! catalogues have finally shipped! I am hoping that they arrive by the end of the week. I was also planning to show you another sneak peek of a new set, but cannot find where I filed the picture on my computer. So stay tuned for that!

Stamps: Small Script
Paper: Mellow Moss, Whisper White, Basic Black, LSS DP
Ink: Always Artichoke
Accessories: Moss trim, scallop punch, circle punch, green gems
Techniques: sponging

10 comments:

  1. Great take on the inspiration Judy. I love the trim (have it, go figure) and the layered circles are neato!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ribbon and great layered circles on your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWSA!!
    This is soooo cool!! I love the textures!! And the sentiment is BRILLIANT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done. That moss trim is GORGEOUS and I love how you placed the rhinestones on an angle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your version of this cake (SCS dirty challenge). great job! I just love all these bold prints right now. And your addition of bling was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful... all of it... Ribbon, circles... great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the moss/black combo Judy!! This is GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!