Monday, October 20, 2008

It's House Mouse Monday and It's "Anything But a Card"!

Today over at House Mouse & Friends you will find "Anything But a Card!" It's House Mouse Monday and I made a little treat holder for my project. This little "box" is so simple and easy to make - and fun to give! You can find the awesome tutorial HERE. My Scor-Pal made this so fast! I left out the "hole" at the top and put my image there, as I wasn't planning to make this to hang on a bottle.

I stamped Trick or Cheese with Black Stazon ink and colored with my Stampin' Up! markers. The cute candy corn designer paper is by Heidi Grace Designs (got it at A.C. Moore with my friend, Deb!).
Be sure to check out what the rest of the Design Team did and play along! Your card link will be featured later this week on the House Mouse & Friends blog!
For tips on coloring House Mouse images, click HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy Monday!

YUM!

Stamps: House Mouse Trick or Cheese by Stampabilities
Paper: Apricot Appeal, Whisper White, Basic Black, Heidi Grace DP
Ink: Basic Black, Apricot Appeal, Pumpkin Pie, Creamy Caramel, Going Gray, arely Banana, Summer Sun, Blush Blossom
Accessories: circle cutter, corner rounder, Scor-Pal, sticky tape, velvet rick rack (Basic Grey), candy corn!

21 comments:

  1. Wow, great idea! I definitely have to try this box...I love it. (I always thought that stamp was for the Packers...cheesehead!) :)
    (at least I can laugh at all the crazy people who actually wear those things and still say I'm from Wisconsin)

    Great project. P.S., I've included a tutorial on my blog for coloring the mice with Copics - just an additional help from the pencils and gamsol. http://mycardz.wordpress.com/2008/10/20/coloring-the-mice/

    Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy this turned out so darn adorable. I love the candy corn, awesome job. I see why you had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful :D

    I have to made this to, but I have to buy first the scorpal

    X Janneke

    ReplyDelete
  4. An adorable and Terrific idea Judy! Great project, super design - as always! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Judy, I love this!!! Candy corn is my fave candy - even more than chocolate (I know...gasp). That mouse is soooo cute! Thanks for the tutorial, I haven't seen this one before!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, now this is just the cutest Judy!! Love this design!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girl! This is awesome! Gonna have to try it out. I think EVERYONE is gonna give it a go :) Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Judy, this is so stinkin' cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally ADORABLE!!! I am not much of a candy corn person, but you are making me want to change that. This is marvelous!!! I love everything!!! Thanks for sharing the terrific tutorials! Gonna have to give this treat box a try.

    Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is sooo cute!! What a fabulous idea! Especailly since I love candy corn!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness! This is so stinkin cute! This image goes so well with this paper, just adorable. I love those HM stamps, they could be a serious addiction once I started!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute project, and I don't even like candy corn ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! great box ... gotta love that mouse! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a beautiful treat box. love that paper and love that image :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is adorable. I love your coloring and the papers you used. How perfect with the candy corn. I just purchased this image today. It's really a cute one. Will have to check out that tutorial. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awwwwww, this is sooooo sooooo darling!!! I love the little box, and of course the house mouse that in on it!!!!! Soooo sweet, I want to make a box like that, great job!!!!

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is WAAAAY so cute! I think I still like the mousies better than the bunnies and the bears.

    Remember that B. Kliban *Love to eat them mousies...* cartoon?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such an adorable project!
    Thx for the tutorial (guess all HMM vistors will end up with the same project, lol).
    I think it's great you made a Halloween project, I'm so fond of it. We don't know candy corn over here, but just looking a this sweet box, assures me I would love it.
    Els
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!