Tuesday, October 14, 2008

More Metallic Paper!


I can't seem to stay away from this metallic paper for long! I simply love all the colors that are available HERE. I made this card for today's SCS Color Challenge. It was a tough one (not the colors), because I have been sick since yesterday morning with bronchitis, which invariably turns to pneumonia for me a lot of the time. I felt a little weird on Friday before I became un-wise -lol- and it has gotten progressively worse, unfortunately. So -- it is hard for me to stamp and think up good ideas and designs when my brain is fuddled!

But - here it is as is! The colors for today's challenge are
Pink Pirouette
Basic Black
Whisper White

I stamped my main images (Footprints in the Sand by Our Daily Bread Designs) in Palette Noir Black, and then stamped the cross (Cross of Christ) behind the sentiment in Pink Pirouette. This card is 5.5 in. square.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I have several posts to catch up on - my House Mouse card, and I have such a cute thumbprint card to show you - it's almost done! My sister is visiting this week from Arizona. What horrible timing for illness. But that's life, huh!? Please visit again!

Stamps: Footprints in the Sand & Cross of Christ by Our Daily Brad Desings
Paper: Bazzill Metallic Black, Metallic Silver, Pink Pirouette, Basic Black, Whisper White, American Crafts Scratchy Dots DP
Ink: Palette Noir Black, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: black and pink organdy ribbon, square brads, corner rounder

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. Thanks so much for sharing this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy this is a beautiful card and I'm so glad you love metallic papers! You show them so well on your cards!! Friend please take care of yourself -- I hope you have feeling much better soon!!
    --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card does not show that you are sick. I hope you feel better soon. Maybe your sister can pamper you alittle while you are feeling yucky. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are definitely a better person than I am. I've been fighting illness for the past few days too...but I don't stamp when I feel lousy. So the fact that you made this gorgeous card on top of feeling icky...well, my hat's off to you. Because this is gorgeous...colors, layout, everything!! You rock Judy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hugs my friend, hope you are good as new soon. Enjoy your time w/ Sis and as for your card, it's gorgeous as always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear you've not been feeling well Judy -- hope you're all better soon! This is a beautiful card, and I like the double ribbons. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love how you rounded the corners....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card and how you combine the stamp sets! The metallic paper looks fab on this...you've inspired me to use some of mine!!
    Feel better soon! hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the panels and corners on this lovely card Judy! I just love these stamps too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you are feeling better!!

    This is one of the most beautiful cards I have seen with this set!! I love the way you used the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!