Friday, October 3, 2008

Shimmer and Shine


I love shimmery paper. On this card I used three different types. The metallic silver is from The Metallic Stack, available at Our Daily Bread Designs. The patterned background is from a stack by K & Co. that I purchased at my local stamp store, and the card base is a single sheet I bought at Hobby Lobby.

I stamped my sentiment in Black Stazon on a piece of Polished Stone that I had made using Brilliant Blue, Green Galore and Bordering Blue. It is from Footprints in the Sand by Our Daily Bread Designs, as is the fish, stamped in Pacific Point, which is from Flourished Christian Symbols. Both are from new releases. Check them out HERE.
I wrapped the Polished Stone piece with silver thread (it looks like liquid silver), and then added pearls from Stampin' Up!'s Pretties kit. All panels are raised on dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by today!

12 comments:

  1. Pretty Judy, I should of ordered some shimmery paper and forgot. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy this is so darned pretty. And, you used my favorite colors!
    --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the Psalms quote too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your cards are so pretty. I enjoy looking at your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beauty!!!
    I love the colors in this--so soothing-perfect with this verse!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card. I love this new set by ODB, especially the cross image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of it so beautiful. Love the polished stone, the silver and the pretty dp. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Judy,

    Niceoly done. I love the shimmery paper and the colors are very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is soooo pretty! I love the pearls. It adds such an elegance to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty, love these colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is my favorite Daily Bread card that you've made!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!