Saturday, October 4, 2008

Upcoming Fun Stuff!

Today I am off to a State Marching Band Competition to watch my daughter, so no stamping for me on World Card Making Day! I will just make and design them in my mind! :)

Some fun upcoming and current events to check out:
In honor of World Card Making Day, this weekend at Hambo Stamps, you can get free shipping! Check out the deets HERE.

Over at SCS, there are all sorts of fun challenges and contests going on this weekend. Check out THIS thread for info on challenges just for World Card Making Day!

Monday will bring some fun stuff to my blog. My regular House Mouse & Friends Challenge card will be posted - a fun one! - and I will also show you a project from a Design Team Challenge that Monica gave the Hambo DT. You won't want to miss all the fun!

Tomorrow I will be posting some pictures from my trip.

See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!