Thursday, November 13, 2008

More Pink and a New Sketch!

Today over at Sketches! by Tamara the Design Team will show their creations made with this sketch:
I made a pink (gasp! lol) card using two November releases from Our Daily Bread Designs: Psalm 23 and Lord is My Shepherd.

I really liked this sketch - I think it has lots of possibilities. As you can see, I moved my image to the right so that the whole Psalm could be seen.

Thanks for stopping by - I especially love hearing what you think about what I have made, and if you have any suggestions!

Stamps: Psalm 23 and Lord is My Shepherd (Our Daily Bread Designs)
Paper: Georgia Pacific White, Rose Romance (retired SU!), Pink Pirouette (SU!), Luxury Stack by DCWV
Ink: Palette Noir Black, Rose Romance (retired SU!)
Accessories: Cuttlebug EF, organdy ribbon, grosgrain ribbon, distressing tool, Pretties kit, Nestabilities


16 comments:

Angel said...

Just fabulous!!

Cook22 said...

I like the way the panel is at the bottom of the sketch, both curvy in the sketch and the way yours is torn - not something I often think to do. And clever the way you extended the main panel under the highlighted verse to fit it all. And I liked the emphaise on He restoreth my soul - I need that today :D.

Kelley said...

I love it..and not just because it is pink..it is just so pretty!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Judy this is inspirational, love it.

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Beautiful!! I love the little sheep in the nestie!! This is a great layout!!
hugs, Jami

JACKIE said...

This is sooo gorgeous!

Vicki said...

Oh how beautiful!! Love the sentiment!! :) TFS!

Sharon in NE said...

Judy, beautiful card! This set is on my wish list. Its just perfect!

Lorraine said...

beautiful sketch and beautiful card! tfs

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is a fabulous sketch. You did a marvelous job on this card. It's beautiful!

Denise (peanutbee) said...

Your card is GORGEOUS, Judy! Looks like a really fun sketch!!

Joan Ervin said...

This is a real beauty, Judy....wonderful stamps and such a great sketch!!!

Juliana said...

I really like the way you used the sketch AND the stamps!!
BRILLIANT and BEAUTIFUL!!!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Nicely done! Great choice for your main panel!! Looks fantastic!!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Very pretty! I like your take on the sketch.

Loretta Rodger said...

Beautiful!