Thursday, February 5, 2009

Another Make and Take PLUS a Fantastic RAK!


I finally took the picture of my Make and Take from the CHA Basic Grey booth. There was a huge line to make these little notebooks, but when all was said and done, I was glad I did, as it turned out really cute and I got to try Basic Grey's rub-ons and chipboard. The little notebook is filled with a nice sized weighted paper for notes, sketches, or lists!

The back of the notebook looks the same as the front. I added the ribbons after I got home. The paper is from one of their new lines - Porcelain. I love it!

I don't usually post RAKs I receive on my blog - instead I put them in my RAK Gallery on SCS, but I just had to share this one with you today, and I hope that the designer won't mind!

I received this absolutely ADORABLE card from my dear friend, Holly {aka Toy on SCS} last week when I got home from CHA. Isn't is the cutest EVER? This is a set from Our Craft Lounge, whose stamps I just love and am beginning quite a collection of!

Holly, THANK YOU so much for making my day! It is a darling card I will treasure!

13 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW Judy!! Beautiful book and Holly couldn't have made a cuter and more perfect card for you!! How sweet!! :)

~ j said...

wow, what a prize that card is indeed! you are a lucky gal. its fantastic!

judy anderson said...

The Valentine card is adorable and I like the so noted book also.

Michelle said...

Judy, this notebook is beautiful! Absolutely love it!

Anjou Krelovich said...

That book is GORGEOUS! Love the card too... what a nice surprise to get in the mail.

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

WOW whast a beautiful notebook, it's fantastic. I love color combination and the nice little pieces.
Best wishes from germany,
Anja

Lori Barnett said...

AWESOME!!! LOVE those cute stamps

Connie (cmc2stamp) said...

I just love your notebook, Judy! And Holly's card...well I can see why you would want to share it with us all!

My Paper Adventures said...

Beautiful book and I LOOOVE your giraffe!! Now, how'd I know you'd make a TERRIFIC giraffe card, hmmm??

As far as the apron...I had two so I still have mine ;)

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Great little book and adorable card. Holly is so sweet.

Juliana said...

FABULOUS make and take!!
But that Holly Card is DA BOMB!!

Pink and a Giraffe!! What a FABULOUS combo--that girl is BRILLIANT!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

What a neat book, no wonder you were glad to stand in such a long line! Holly's card is so sweet, so thoughtful of her!

Alison Anderson said...

That card is AWESOME! What a great RAK! The book is really cute and I would have waited for it too!