Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Garden of Flowers

For today's SCS Inspiration Challenge 182: Book Covers

I chose this beautiful book cover HERE for my inspiration (and ordered the book!). I love this Unity sentiment and it fit perfectly with what I wanted to do today!

Stamps: Birdie Inspiration (Unity Stamps), Flower Factory (SU!)
Paper: Whisper White, K & Co. Que Sera Sera DP
Ink: LOTS!
Accessories: Ornare piercing template, Nestabilities, Pretties kit, satin trimmed organdy ribbon, pearls (Kaiser Craft), corner rounder. Cuttlebug EF

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Great job on this challenge! Have a great night! :) Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bg is just WAY TOO COOL!!!
    I would have SWORN it was dp!!
    I love the sentiment--and I love it in BLUE!!!

    Beautiful and Joyful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy this card is so lovely - love the sentiment....and all those flowers....amazing!!! I am glad to hear that your Father is doing better - I will continue to pray for him!! God bless you Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Pretty Judy!! Love the sentiment and all the gorgeous colors and flowers!! Your Dad is still in my prayers!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!! I have been absent from the SCS challenges this past week but I see you have been busy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!