Thursday, May 28, 2009

Life is a Song - Sing It!

Today's SCS Ways To Use It Challenge 220 was to use buttons! We all have a LOT of those, I think! At least I do, and I don't use them often enough! The button on my tag has a paper "thread."

I inked up at new set from Unity Stamp Co. called Birdie Inspiration. It has some neat sentiments and fun images. Click on the picture for a close-up view!

A short post today - thank you to those who have been praying for my dad - he is out of the hospital after three weeks and a stay in ICU!

Have a wonderful day!


Stamps: Birdie Inspiration by Unity Stamp Co.
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla, Basic Grey DP: Bittersweet & Urban Prairie
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: ribbon (American Crafts), buttons (Winter Craft Buttons by CTMH), Fiskars border punch, Scor-Pal, sewing machine

19 comments:

  1. So beautiful!! Love your papers Judy!! Fun sentiment too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love that paper! Great use of the buttons too! :) Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute, great papers and buttons never look better on cards other than mine. lol
    Glad your dad is home now. Say hi to them from me. :0) I will keep praying too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the colors. Glad your father is home and doing well. sent you an email..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Judy and I like the layout! Glad to hear your Dad is doing a better!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, Judy! Sorry to hear that your dad has been hospitalized, and I hope that he is doing much better now that he has been sent home. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your color choice is awesome, the sentiment is wonderful, and how cute is that paper!? Perfectly gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really sweet card Judy. I love buttons on cards. Hopefully your dad is on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very pretty, Judy!! I just love the DP you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these papers together. Love how you tied it all together . So glad your dad is better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these colors together. The sentiment is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how you showcased the birds in that DP! And of course, LOVE the Unity! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card - Judy!!! I love the colors, the scoring and your layout!!! What a fun challenge I should play.....I have tons of buttons - LOL!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome, Judy! I love the bold colors in this Urban Prairie pattern. Looks FANTASTIC!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry to hear your Dad has been in the hospital - glad to hear he is at home now! These colors are beautiful!! Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this card. I love the sentiment as well. What a great thought.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so pretty, Judy! I'm glad your dad is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card Judy!!! Love the colours, layout and the scored BG and the tag is so COOL!!! The sentiment is perfect for you! Such wonderful news that your Dad has improved - I pray he continues to do so!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!