Sunday, May 17, 2009

No Small Miracles


A quick post today - I am off to church and then we all have our auditions with the TV producers this afternoon! (More on this later!) If our theatre is chosen - that is no small miracle! HA!

I made this card for SCS Inspiration Challenge 180 HERE.

I used the colors and flowers for my inspiration and made a rather funky patterned card.

The May Arts twill is frayed on the left side and there are two loops as well, which are hard to see. Paper is Glitterati by Memory Box and the flower is from the Prima Juliette Collection Berry. Sentiment is by Verve. This is a standard A2 sized card.

If you are here for the Unity hop, scroll down one post.
Thanks for stopping by today!


Stamps: Verve Stamps
Paper: Glitterati DP by Memory Box, Kraft
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories: Juliette Collection Berry by Prima, May Arts twill, paper piercer, black brad

9 comments:

  1. I love this card, Judy! So happy and that big flower is great!
    Hooe all goes well at the audition!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous flower and wonderful card. Cant wait to hear the good news :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is AWESOME Judy! It's different from your usual style, but is just as fantastic!! LOVE the funky look!! Way cool!! Hope the audition goes famously!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy this is so fun and bright and happy! I'll be pulling for you and the auditions! I'll be waiting to hear how they went!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo totally funky! That big flower really takes the center stage and the combo of papers are so spunky!

    TV??? wow, WHAT is that about!? cant wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!!! That flower is so awesome on this card Judy!!! I'll be praying you win the audition!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very pretty, Judy! That flower is fab!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!