Friday, May 15, 2009

Hop Hop Hoppin' Along!



Today I am taking part in the KOTM Blog Hop at Unity Stamps!




If you arrived here from IHEARTART you are in the right place.

To start at the beginning of the hop, go HERE.


My project today is made in honor of one of my friends, Debbie Corbari, who was the Featured Stamper at SCS this past Sunday. I haven't had a chance to CASE her yet, so today is the day. Here is Debbie's cute card I chose, and here is my Unity Stamps version from the April KOTM:


The black strip in the middle looks so cute with its Cuttlebugged Swiss Dots, but it doesn't show up in the picture. Papers are Romance by Crafty Secrets.

If you don't know about Unity Kit of the Month, you really need to check it out! FUN STUFF!

Next on the hop is super talented JESS at My Sanity Depends on Stamping!

And my quote for the day:

I will love the light for it shows me the way. Yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars.Og Mandino



Thanks for stopping by today! I appreciate all comments! If you like what you see, "Follow" me! See the right sidebar~

41 comments:

  1. This is soooooo lovely! Thanks for sharing your beautiful talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy this is fabulous! :) Love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card -- I just love those kites!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy your card is beautiful and I love the quote for the day. It is so true.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Those kits looks good on the pink and black!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pinks, polka dots and harlequin papers!! Such a fun card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow.. gorgeous card.. love the pinks.. so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That card is so fun! Love the pinks on the kites! Whoever gets this card is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! I love the pinks and black!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Love, love, love those kites! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the kites, and the colors are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a fun card!!!! Love the black and pink and all the different patterns you mixed. So very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a fun card! I love the colors and the great layout you used! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love everything about this card and your chosen quote is beautiful. I'm definitely going to follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. WAY TOO CUTE!!
    I love the colors--and that nestie shape is WONDERFUL with this!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I found your blog through a friend through a friend through a friend..so glad I did...I love your style :) I would be thrilled if you stopped by my blog and played a little Midnight Madness with us :) Your work is awesome BTW :) I will for sure be checking back in from time to time :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I Love your color combo - love pink and black! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a darling card!! I've been wondering how to use those cute little kites to their full advantage...looks like you've found a way! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card! I lovepink and black together!

    ReplyDelete
  20. what a cute card. love the color combo

    ReplyDelete
  21. such a cool and fun card..love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Judy!!! How fun to "see" ya at the Hop!!! And of course this is a masterpiece!!! I love those kites!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Judy, what a fabulous card with such fabulous colors...wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!