Wednesday, July 29, 2009

100 Minus One Day


I really had a fun time with this card. The darling digital image is Bella and Bronte from Maurie J. Manning at Digital Pencil Too. She has some wonderful images there, as well as some beautiful books that she has illustrated. What a delight!

I thought that the Winnie the Pooh sentiment from Verve was the perfect accompaniment to Bella and Bronte.


I colored by image using a combination of Copics and watercolor. There are Crystal Stickles on the flowers - always hard to get that in a photo. Stay tuned later this week for more wonderful images from Maurie!

Thanks for stopping by!


Stamps: sentiment by Verve, Bella and Bronte by Maurie J. Manning
Paper: Prism, Papertrey, Basic Grey, Very Vanilla
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, various for watercoloring
Accessories: Prima flower, hardware by SU! and Basic Grey, Nestabilities, Crystal Stickles

14 comments:

  1. dorable! She is darling and your coloring is fabulous Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! There are some cute, cute digital images available these days. Thanks for mentioning a place to find them that I've never heard before...will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, both the image and the card. I think I have found a new stamp source, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet Judy!! This just pulls at my heart strings!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card!! I love the sentiment. Your colors are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love the Urban Prairie papers... Your image is very sweet, and beautifully colored, too! I agree that the sentiment is exactly right for this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just so adorable, Judy! Love your watercoloring/copic coloring mixture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Judy!! I love your coloring and layout. It is an adorable image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!