Friday, July 10, 2009

Plant a Tree and Enjoy Some Unity!

Hip Hop Hangover

It's Hip Hop Hangover and time to enjoy some Unity!

Visit the Unity blog to see the list of participating blogs in the hop today!

I used Plant a Tree paired with Cosmo Cricket's Early Bird designer paper for my card today. The flower has a frayed twill "leaf."


Thanks for stopping by!
Now on to
***HEIDI***!!


I’ve learned….that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.Unknown



Stamps: Plant a Tree (Unity Stamp Co.)
Paper: Early Bird DP (Cosmo Cricket), Baja Breeze, SU! Watercolor
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, Certainly Celery, Gable Green, Baja Breeze, Marigold Morning, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: paper flowers (Prima), button (SU!), paper piercer, ivory grosgrain ribbon (SU!), twill ribbon (May Arts), Cutter Tool (SU!)
Techniques: paper piercing, watercoloring, distressing

31 comments:

  1. Love the DP! Another Unity stamp being added to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card!!That is one of my favorite stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful Judy! love the soft colors with that punch of red! so pretty :) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card, Judy!! I like how you highlighted the last word...the added flower and turned corner is just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great papers, great card! love how you did this tree up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing!
    love the layout and colors of paper, its awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Judy. This tree is super fun and I like the turned down corner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Judy, what a pretty and cheerful card! Luv the different b/g papers you used with this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Judy this looks some awsome!! hotwheels

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow this is just gorgeous! I need that stamp now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. what an inspiring card!!! thanks so much for the inspiration & also for visiting & commenting at my blog today

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Judy that card is stunning! You did a beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Judy!! Love the papers with the image!

    ReplyDelete
  14. AWWW - I love this sweet tree image!!! Beautiful card - Judy!!!

    Have a great weekend!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this Judy!!! Nice little touches!!! Love the turned and pierced corner! Perfect dp for this great image!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! I love this card! Its so fun and creative. Great papers, colors, image, love that overturned corner too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful card!! I still need to ink up that stamp. I love what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!