Friday, July 17, 2009

Time to Relax



What a whirlwind week this has been!

My birthday was on Wednesday (thank you for all the birthday wishes and cards - I will be showing those soon!) and we opened "My Fair Lady" this week at our community theatre
(I am the Music Director and Choreographer).
It has been a full and fullfilling week!
But now it's time to RELAX!


Hip Hop Hangover

Today is Hip Hop Hangover so sit down, relax, and check out some awesome Unity Customer Creations!

Visit the Unity blog to see the list of participating blogs in the hop today!

I used RELAX from the June KOTM and Cosmo Cricket's Early Bird DP. The sentiment is stamped in Baja Breeze and then inked again in Kiwi Kiss (for a two-tone look) before stamping on the Papertrey Ink White (click on the photo to see the ink colors close-up). Flower is by Prima and buttons are by CTMH.

Thanks for stopping by!

Now on to the amazing and talented ***TANIS***!!

31 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great birthday! This card is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Judy. Wonderful dp and layout. Awesome job as always! Have a great weekend! :o) Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful and serene colour combo to go with your sentiment. It is relaxing! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is oh so pretty, Judy! This card is very relaxing! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy those button on you card very cute love the desinger peper.... I am sure how miss all your awsome projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job ~ love how the 'Relax' turned out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW~ busy week!!! Beautifully relaxing card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated birthday!! Good luck with the production - sounds like lots of work, but fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy belated birthday, Judy! I like your soothing and pretty card. I bet the show was a success, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAPPY BIRTHDAY for Wednesday Judy! I love this card, the sentiment is stunning and the colours gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday Judy! I really, really like this card - the colors and sentiment are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card - Judy!!! Glad you had a wonderful birthday!!! Have fun with the musical - I wish I could be there to see it :)!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday Judy!!
    Your card is Beautiful!!
    I am sure the musical is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love your cards Judy.. this one is fantastic. and Happy Birthday..

    ReplyDelete
  15. wonderful card....

    am curious...did you cut the prima off, or does it just not show it all in the pic....looks interesting

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! The letters are gorgeous! Pretty flower and use of buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope you had an awesome birthday! Gorgeous card here, by the way!!! Great colors and love the letters!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So your talents don't just lie in card making hmmm? Hope it's a great show!

    Wonderful peaceful card Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card Judy!! Love your design and the colors!! Break a leg with the musical! Wish I could be there to see it!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!