Friday, August 6, 2010

Fin-tastic!


Today I continue to enjoy a little time away before school starts next week.  But I wanted to show you a simple card I made last week. 

My images are by Hambo Stamps and you can find them (and a LOT of other CUTE and FUNNY images, including digis!) HERE.

Have a fin-tastic day!


Stamps: Hambo Stamps: Shark - 3414; Fin-tastic Day - 1524
Paper: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Ballet Blue, striped DP and light aqua from stash
Ink: VersaFine Onyx, Copics
Accessories: dotted grosgrain ribbon, white brads, Crystal Stickles, EK Border punch, Cuttlebug EF







6 comments:

  1. AWWW Judy this is soooo sweet, LOVE the embossing on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet and simple...enjoy your time before school starts.....I have been there (now retired after 35 years of teaching in the middle school grades)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! Love the textures of ribbon on top and cardstock on the bottom. The swirly glitter is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hee hee Cute, the sparkly swirls is a great touch. Yep those pesky jobs pop up when you least want them too. kidding.. I am sure you are looking forward to seeing the kids again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!