Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Relax!


Isn't this the truth?  We are always on the go with a zillion things to do and never enough time to fit it all in.  Stamping is relaxing though, and I had a lot of fun coloring this zany cow (On the Moove) from the August Collection from Chicken Girl Design Stamps available at i {heart} papers. This cute digi image is also available separately!

I colored my image using Copic Markers (available at ihp!) and then used my Rolodex punch on the side for some texture.  The cute DP is from my stacks and stacks and stacks of oodles of 12 x 12 paper that I need to use!

I added some sparkle with atyou Spica Glitter Pens - my new favorite embellishment!  You can find the pens at ihp HERE. Click on the photo above for a close-up of the sparkle!

Thanks for stopping by today - wish I was going to go relax, but I am off to play rehearsal!  Enjoy your day!

5 comments:

  1. How cute! I love the sentiment with that image, the punch you used, and all the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!!! Very cute, as usual, with wonderful elements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, Judy! Love the colors and the checked ribbon and brad are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute! Great DP to use with that image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!