Friday, September 3, 2010

All You Need Is.............

LOVE!  (Sing along with me!)


It's Friday Friends With Flair at Unity Stamp Co., where addicted customers show off their Unity creations!

Visit the Unity blog to see the list of participating blogs in the hop today and what Friends With Flair is all about. You might win some Unity! The hop begins around 10AM CST.


My card is stamped with images from the August KOTM {all you need...}. Have a great weekend!

See what I have for sale HERE.
Read about a super fun stamping cruise to Mexico HERE



16 comments:

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous! Love how you popped the hearts!

Elisabeth said...

Aww, how cute is this! I've had that song stuck in my head ever since I got the set, LOL!

Martha said...

how beautiful!

Gwen said...

This is so adorable! ...and you've got me singing the song! Have a great weekend!

Bogner's said...

I love your card! Beautiful! And I love the little medal accent! Very cute!

Linda said...

This is gorgeous! Love how you popped the hearts!And thanks song I did and love to! I will take all LOVE I can get!

Anne said...

Super great card!

JenMarie said...

LOVE this!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Now I'm singing this song--LOVE it! I have yet to ink these stamps--but now I'm inspired:) TFS!

Lori said...

Love this, Judy! I was drawn to those images and sentiments in this kit, too.

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

This is sweet. Now that song will be stuck in my head. LOL

jmahugger said...

Fabulous Card!!! Love how you used the hearts!!

Laurel said...

Oh I love this!

FibreJunky said...

Fabulous!!

Donna said...

Love this sweet card! (and your singing, too!) :-D do you use a paper piercer or sewing machine when doing the piercing? Darling card!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hello Judy,

Love those pretty hearts that you used on this card! And the design is just perfect! Like it a lot! Your last name sounds Dutch... any family in my country?

Love,
Wendy