Saturday, October 16, 2010

Gothic Snow

I just adore these snowmen! Aren't they the cutest ever? I made this card for last Wednesday's SCS Sketch Challenge 302.


I used images from Sparkle N Sprinkle's Gothic Snow stamp set. I stamped with Charcoal VersaColor ink and then embossed with Clear Detail Powder. The snowmen are painted with Brushable Glue and then I sprinkled Crystal Ice Glitter on them. The sentiment is stamped with Polar Blue VersaColor and then embossed with Ice Rink Embossing Powder. All available at Sparkle N Sprinkle. My farmhouse is colored with Copic Markers.


You will want to be sure and stop back on Monday for an amazing and fun Sparkle N Sprinkle Blog Hop.  Lots of prizes and fantastic autumn designs from the Sparkle Team!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Stamps: Gothic Snow Stamp Set by Sparkle N Sprinkle
Paper: PTI White, Bashful Blue, DP by The Paper Studio
Ink: VersaColor Charcoal and Polar Blue, Copics
Accessories: Spellbinders dies, Ornare piercing template, paper piercer, stick-on snowflake, Crystal Ice Glitter, Ice Rink EP, Basic Grey lace doily border, Brushable Glue


4 comments:

  1. Saw these hilarious stamps & went right over and bought them ... living near the home of Grant Wood, how can I not have Gothic Snowmen. Adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Beautiful colors. Love the images and papers. Almost bought a pack of that paper yesterday at Hobby Lobby, but chose another. Darn! I have now changed my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROTFL! Love that card. Very pretty and hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!