Sunday, October 10, 2010

It's Release Day at Chicken Girl Designs!


 It's 10-10-10!  I love numbers like that!  And it's also release day for Chicken Girl Design Stamps at i {heart} papers!  The October Collection is adorable, and I love the different holidays in the collection.


My card today features a pair of adorable birds.  You can make them cardinals or blue birds, or whatever strikes your fancy!  I printed my digi image on Copic Blending Cardstock by X-Press and then colored them in with Copic markers. My designer paper is Eskimo Kisses by Basic Grey, and the ribbon is Green Herringbone. You can get all that fun stuff at i {heart} papers too!

Take a look at this darling digi collection:

Be sure to check out what the rest of the Design Team has in store for you with these cute images!




8 comments:

  1. Hi Judy,

    This card is so cute! Love the stamps and the joy they spread! Lovely paper on the card and with that pretty bow, it's just a perfect card!

    Hugs and a wonderful Sunday to you,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so coloring my birdies blue when I use this image! That was a great idea! I love the scallop circle behind them and the papers you used! Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How darling Judy!! Love the images, your coloring and the dp you paired with them.
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet, Judy! Love the birds in blue and their sparkly scarves are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Perfect papers and love that touch of bling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the birds in blue! Its a gorgeous card, thank you so much for doing such awesome stuff with the chicken girl design stamps :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!