Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It's Teapot Tuesday! And I Have Jester Note For You!

I love the creativity of my friend, Cindy.  She brings a ton of joy to people every week on Splitcoast, but especially on Tuesdays, when she hosts the Mothermark Teapot Tuesday Challenge. It's crazy and zany and so imaginative! Cindy also has a huge heart, and directs challenge players to send their cards to someone that needs a lift.  To read about the Challenges, click HERE. To understand my post today, click HERE.

Jughead Jester figures that there must be some kind of entertainment other than food flinging at this gathering, so he is coming to the tea party to provide some. And besides, he got a glimpse of Simone, and wants to impress her with his juggling!

He wore his special red and purple hat and costume just for this occasion. Had it made specially, even.
He actually figures that Simone won't give him a second glance, but hopes that Joyce will!

My images are by Hambo Stamps. I stamped them in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored in with Copics and Spica Glitter pens.  The chipboard heart was colored with VersaColor Cardinal Red and then embossed with Clear Embossing Powder. Click on the picture below to see the sparkle!

Thanks for stopping by today! I have a wedding reception to get together for tonight for my son and daughter-in-law, who are visiting for a few days from North Carolina!  (Oh, and my computer will need over $100 worth of work to destory the virus and access my info.....yay.......!)

Stamps: Hambo Stamps
Paper: PTI White, Real Red, Lovely Lilac, DP by The Paper Studio
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Spica Glitter pens, VersaColor Cardinal Red
Accessories: red gems, Cuttlebug EF, Spellbinders scalloped circle die, large oval punch, chipboard heart, Clear EP, purple grosgrain ribbon

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!