Thursday, January 6, 2011

It's Paper Romance Challenge Day and Sunny Days Ahead!

It's a SUNNY challenge at Paper Romance today. This week’s challenge is hosted by Sandra and called "You are my Sunshine!"  Create a love card for anyone and any occasion using the color YELLOW as your primary color. I don't know about you, but I am soooo done with Christmas cards! Hopefully this challenge will bring back the sun to many of the areas of the country that are so cold! Brrrr~


I made my card using the Cute Companions Celebration set. I think that set is adorable and has everything you need for a little sweet celebration!

Check out what the rest of the Paper Romance Design Team did HERE.
Come play along! You could win a $5 gift certificate to Paper Romance!

Today is Joy #4. I know you are probably going to wonder why I didn't post this earlier, but really, the JOYS are in no particular order. But I must say, this one is a GOOD one.  I have been blessed with two beautiful children, whom I love and adore. They are wonderful friends as well, and we have so much fun together. They bring immeasurable joy to my life!

Goofing around

Have a JOYFUL day!

5 comments:

  1. What a super cute card! I just love all the little details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card! We can surely use some of that sunshine here in Michigan were going to get dumped on this weekend with fluffy white stuff. I am ready for spring.! The use of the dollie on your card really adds to it. hugz n blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy!! I love all your cheerful yellow - and such a wonderful change from our red and green lately! Great card Judy - and I love how you are numbering your JOY'S!! Perfect - mine are just jumbled here and there haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!