Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sweet Girl


Today's Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoast was really something.  Hundreds of nail designs to inspire us! You can read all about it and join in here. It took me awhile to decide because I was so enamored (enameled? Haha) with all of the possibilties. I finally chose Nail 0119 from this group. I liked the color combination.

My images are from Sparkle N Sprinkle's Daddy's Princess Stamp Set 413. There is Starfire Glitter on the butterflies and her little collar. Click on the picture below for a close-up. This set is 15% off for the rest of the month! Read about all the fantastic deals and sales at Sparkle N Sprinkle HERE.

AND that is not all! The January Card contest is going on through tomorrow night! There is still time to enter for a FREE stamp set of your choice.  Details HERE.


AND even more!  SEVEN new sets and some wonderful tinsels and glitters are now available.  Check them out HERE. I love the new music sets and that JAR set I will have to have to put JOY in!  Sometimes I crack myself up.....must be why I have so many face wrinkles! :)


Today's Joy #10 is a THANKFUL joy.  My very good friend, Alex, was in a farm accident on Thursday.  The grinder (a HUGE truck and machine to grind hay and so on) he was driving rolled into a ditch.  He was not buckled and sustained minor bruises and cuts - but a serious concussion.  I was very concerned about his memory loss and personality change when I saw him on Thursday at the hospital, but by Friday morning, he was almost back to normal.  I am so thankful that he was not hurt more seriously.  Good friends are precious!
Yes, it's a python!



Stamps: Daddy's Princess by Sparkle N Sprinkle
Paper: Basic Grey Green at Heart DP, The Paper Studio Textured Brights, PTI White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Accessories: Hero Arts flower gem, Kaiser red pearls, lavender organdy ribbon, SNS Starfire Glitter, MS doily lace punch

6 comments:

  1. Very cute card. Thanks for sharing. I will have to check out this challenge. Glad your friend is doing ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy reading your posts. :) Great card! Nice coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very sweet card. Someone will be very lucky to receive it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card - love the purple - glad your friend will be ok!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!