Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Got Your Dancin' Shoes On?

It's Wednesday, and that means time to get on over to the Hambo Hoedown! 

Today's challenge is brought to you by Bird Hero and a sketch!

I really like this digi image, as it can be used for lots of different occasions. My card is patriotic in theme, but check out what the other Bacon Bits did HERE.


While you are there, join in the next challenge! If you play along, you get in the rotation for a free image from Hambo Stamps every week! There might even be a special deal going on that you won't want to miss........
 I used Copics to color my images and added atyou Spica Glitter pens to his feathers and beak and feet. I wish I could get that to show up in the photo. The little medal is a 3D sticker by The Paper Studio with glitter along the top.


Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you will join the Hoedown! No dancing experience necessary!


Other challenges for this card:
Party Time Tuesdays - anything goes
Craft Your Passion - male card

Recipe: Cardstock - DP by The Paper Studio, GP White, Real Red, Night of Navy; Accessories - Cuttlebug Star Embossing Folder, star brads and 3D medal sticker (The Paper Studio), Spellbinders Oval and Scalloped Oval die cuts, Word Window Punch (SU!)

15 comments:

  1. what a fun Patriotic card Judy! love that bird so proud with his medal and all the stars and stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you chose a patriotic theme...The colors are perfect for this image :) Well done and creative too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT! The medal in the corner is just perfect! And I love your colour choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love that you made this into a patriotic card and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! I love this the patriotic colors with the hero bird is perfect!! tfs. hugz n blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun image for your card! thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my, oh my, oh my...this card and iamge is just beautiful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun card! I love all of the red, white and blue...so patriotic! Would be a great card for a soldier! I love the medal...such a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! I need to add that embossing folder to my shopping list.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun patriotic card Judy!! I love your colors, the added metal and brads and your layout!! Great design!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your card-cute image and I like the star embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card.Just love the bird!Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Every time you feature a Hambo Image, I fall in love all over again! They have the greatest stamps, and you make the best cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!