Monday, February 14, 2011

Let's Go Fly A Kite

If you missed the Blog Hop yesterday with Sparkle N Sprinkle and Really Reasonable Ribbon teaming up, make sure you read this post, as it was tons of fun with lots of neat ideas!

Yesterday I used images from Spring Swirl (Sparkle N Sprinkle) on both projects, and I want to show you another card using that same stamp set.

This is for the Splitcoast Tuesday Teapot Challenge. I am sending this card to Sean, the son of my friend, Kathe. Sean is 23 and is suffering from stage 3C testicular cancer. I hope this will cheer him up! You are more than welcome to read about the challenge and join in!

Check out the Spring Swirl stamp set! The kite is embossed with Blue Ribbon embossing powder. Both are available at Sparkle N Sprinkle.

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy Valentine's Day!

Stamps: Spring Swirl by Sparkle N Sprinkle
Paper: GP White, Ballet Blue, DP by The Paper Studio
Ink: VersaColor Cyan, Copic C3, Brilliant Blue
Accessories: button, silver cord, Spellbinders dies, MS punch
Techniques: embossing

6 comments:

  1. I think you have done a great job with all the different things going on! The punched edges, the embossed lyaout for the kite, the DSP - this is a great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Judy! I love the kite image and that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so, so beautiful, love the borders and the monochromatic appeal.
    tfs:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! That is just adorable! I love the blue and white!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving this is the bright blues.....a reminder that kite flying time really is around the corner....maybe a big corner, but at least there is hope

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!