Thursday, February 17, 2011

Today is Paper Romance Challenge Day and I Am Wingin' It!

Hey stamping friends!

Over at the Paper Romance Challenge blog today we are using buttons, ribbon and lace! Come and join us! Click here for deets and to see what you could win!  The PR team has made some fun creations to inspire you!

My card today is made with Wingin' It Duck and Waddle I Do Without You by High Hopes Stamps, both available at Paper Romance. How can you not be cheered up by this cute little guy? 

I stamped my images with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored my duck with Copic markers. He makes me smile, and I wish I could do a handstand! My designer paper is from the Garden Variety Collection by Cosmo Cricket.

I hope you are having a great day! My daughter and husband are off again, this time to North Carolina, for the last two college theatre program auditions.  I am very jealous, as they will get to have dinner with my son and his darling wife tonight.  I have a musical that I am helping to direct that opens tonight, so I was unable to go along.  I will be excited to hear about the two schools they are going to and what the results are -- where will my daughter go to college next year!?

Far away....too far!  Anyway, this card is for her - I will save it for her first college care package!
Thanks for stopping by today!

Other challenges I am entering with this card:
Crafts and Me - anything with wings
Creative Card Crew - friendship
Creative Craft World - square card
Forgotten Scraps - spring or flowers
Karen's Doodles - Animal Friends
Paper Pretties - card for a child
The Paper Shelter - buttons and bows
My Time to Craft - circles
Scrap Creations - spring fever

30 comments:

  1. oh Judy I think this is just precious!! I love the image and the sentiment is just perfect!!!The gingham ribbon and button sure add charm! Have fun with the musical. hugz n blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. You card is just ducky! High Hopes is one of my new fav companies and you have done a great job showcaseing these stuff with this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love that sweet character and your papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at TPS, and good luck with the Challenge. with hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is soooooooooooo cute. What a fab image.
    Thanks for playing along with us on Karen's Doodles
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card Judy! Too bad you had to miss the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely cheered me up! I just love this! Thanks for taking up our challenge at Creative Craft World.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card, thanks so much for joining us at TPS......

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a funny cute card, Judy:O) Beautiful layout, pretty colours, and what a funny image, perfect with the sentiment:)
    Thank you for joining Karen's Doodles, good luck!
    Hugs, Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just darling Judy and I love the color on this cartwheeling duck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet waddle!! Love this little guy and what you have done with that sentiment! Super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so very cute and cheery, it's a great card for a child.
    thanks for joining us at Paper Pretties.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute fun image to use. I love your card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World. For my 'square' challenge.
    Choccy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A wonderfull sweet card. Love it to bits. Remember to use a TPS image to have a shot in the price draw next time. Thanks for sharing with us at TPS challenge blog this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable! Soo cute...love your coloring and over all design. Fabulous job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is adorable!! I love the colours and the sentiment is too cute! Your daugther will love it! THANKS for joining us at Karen's Doodles this week!!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  16. Simply adorable... What fun cheerful colors and the sentiment is just perfect :).. Thanks for playing along with us at Karen's Doodles this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! This is super cute and I love the layout! The yellow has me yearning for Summer ;D Thanks for sharing it with us this week at TPS! Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute Judy! Thanks for playing along with us at Karen's Doodles this week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the bright colorful colors and your sentiment just quacks me up. I'm so glad you were able to join us this week for our Going Round in Circles challenge this week at My Time To Craft! Dee

    ReplyDelete
  20. hehehe, what a funny image, love the colors... HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so unbelievably adorable! That duck is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  22. gorgeous card! Love the bright cheerful colours. perfect for our friendship challenge. Thanks for joining us at the Creative card Crew.
    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  23. This saying makes me giggle.... love it and the whimsical tone to it all.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super cute card! Thanks for playing with us this week at Going Grey with scrap-creations!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Absolutely Adorable!! Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations

    ReplyDelete
  26. Just dropping by to check out your great card! Thanks for playing along in the "Spring or Flowers" challenge at Forgotten Scraps. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  27. Just adorable i love that duck and the sentiment is fab.Thanx for joining us at Crafts and Me.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!