Wednesday, February 9, 2011

You're Just Too Good To Be True.....Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You!

Head on over to the Hambo Hoedown, where this week's challenge is to use any Hambo image and a heart on your project!  This week's freebie for challenge participants was this adorable Eye Monster digi and two sentiments. Check out what the Bacon Bits did with this cute guy HERE.

Play along with us and you could be crowned Queen of the Hambo Hoedown!

Congratulations to Monique at Naturally Me Creations for winning my blog candy! Email me with your info, Monique! 

Other challenges for this card:
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Let's See Some Love
Digital Tuesday - Valentines
Karen's Doodles - red heart/sweet sentiment
My Time To Craft - hearts and flowers (my flowers are on my hearts!)
Papertake - Have a Heart


Stamps: Eye Monster - digi by Hambo Stamps
Paper: Real Red, Green Galore, Lovely Lilac, GP White, Textured Purple & Designer Paper by The Paper Studio
Ink: Copics
Accessories: felt hearts, Spellbinders dies, Cuttlebug Emsbossing Folder, designer label punch

17 comments:

  1. LOL!! This little guy makes me smile Judy!! LOVE how you've made him purple too!! Cute design and layout hun!! TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVIN' IT! That purple cutie is sure to make anyone smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so much fun Judy!! I love that cute blobby circle around him, it's the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, this one is hilarious!I just love it! Thanks for joining Karens Doodles NL!

    Hugs,
    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is this not the cutest digi ever? Love that die cut behind him too...Looks like more eyes, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Real nice! I like your joke I have an Eye on jou! Thanks for joining us. Jolanda guest desinger KD NL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe Judy, your card is sooo funny, I love the colors... SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, great image and colours. Thanks for sharing at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute monster stamp! This is a different little love card from the usuals you see around. :D

    And tnx so much that i won the lovely blog candy!!! My first blog candy winning, hehe! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha....this one is so funny! Love the bright colours and the green funky circle around the image. Sentiment fits perfect.

    Liefs, Karen's Doodles NL!

    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice card,thanks for joning us on karen doodles nl
    gr Anja KDDT-*NL

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a funny card :)
    Thanks for joining us at digital tuesday!
    Hugs Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  13. great card Judy!
    thanks for joning us on karen doodles nl

    ReplyDelete
  14. (just letting you know that i've sent my email with details a couple days ago) :)

    Have a lovely Valentine and week ahead! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a great card so funny.Thanks for joinig Karen's Doodles NL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!