Sunday, March 27, 2011

Vintage Music - I Love This!

I love this new music set Paulette has made over at TLC Creations. I got it this morning and had to make something as soon as I got home from church.  The set is called Music Speaks, and is perfect for me! I started piano lessons when I was 4, as my mom was a piano teacher, and I have been playing ever since! This is such a sweet vintage set and I love how it turned out. Take a look:

I hope you will click on the photo above so you can get a better close-up view! I am also excited that I used a recyclable on this card! (Is that a word?) I got some Prima flowers on my shopping trip and I used the card they came on for the pale yellow "half-layer" in the left corner.  The flowers on the card went so well with my new Sweet Fairy designer paper - also by Prima.  It had this nice cut out edge already, and I thought it was neat to reuse something.

Here is a picture of the whole set. Isn't it sweet? You can purchase it HERE for only $2.75!! WOW!

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out Paulette's blog -- you won't be sorry and I know if you love digis, you will be there every day like I am!

Challenges for this card:
Allsorts - For a Special Lady (a birthday card for our church secretary)
Craft Your Days Away - Mom or Special Lady (see above)
Wee Memories - anything goes
Delicious Doodles - flowers

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love using old sheet music on my cards -- this set is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Elegant card, Judy! And I can't wait to work with you on the TLC Design Team too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet is this, Judy? Is it a self portrait at church? I can feel the music flowing through your card

    ReplyDelete
  4. I DO love that card! That darling piano player, the verse, and your beautifully embellished layout! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card.Thanks for sharing with us at CYDA.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute hun! Loving the colours and the flowers.
    Thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles this week, and good luck!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card - love the image and the stunning embellishments.
    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so fabulous. The pearl bling just really set it off.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!