Friday, May 6, 2011

Nine Days and Counting

A few announcements today and a quick card I made! I may be absent from my blog a few days in the next nine days -- my daughter is graduating from high school, and I have a LOT to do between now and then. One of the things we are having at her reception is cupcake fondue, and I am making (from scratch) 150 red velvet cupcakes between now and the 15th! So if I am sporadic between now and then, that is why.
 MOABH Reader Blinkie
However, you will see me here Sunday, for the Mother Of All Blog Hops with There She Goes. I have always loved TSG stamps, but never really had time to play.  I don't now either, but wanted to join in on this fun hop with one of the stamp sets I have never inked!


One of my favorite challenge blogs (beautiful artwork!) is CASE Study.  I had never played before, just "looked." But this week I played with my black and white butterfly card and won Top Three!  I love the inspiration there.  My kind of stuff~ and I will be back!

Hambo Stamps make me laugh. The images are adorable and fun and there are so many sentiments to go along with the craziness.  We are having a Design Team Call right now, until May 15th.  It's a four month term, and you will have a ton of fun being one of the Bacon Bits! Read the application procedure here, and then email me at hambodesignteam@gmail.com to apply! And while you are there, don't miss out on the SALE!!

May 12 is a big blog hop with Sparkle N Sprinkle:
"The Sparkle Team presents “The Not So Macho Masculine Card Blog Hop” on Thursday, May 12. Comments may be left on the team’s blogs Thursday May 12 and Friday, May 13. On Saturday, May 14, a drawing will be made for prizes. Many of the stamp sets used will be on Special in May so put the date on your calendar and check out a number of ideas for some masculine cards, just in time for Father’s Day!"

The GRAND PRIZE is an awesome gift package and I am giving something away toward it too! Masculine card ideas are sometimes hard to think of, and you will be inspired by these, I know~ Don't miss it!

And finally, a quick card I made using some things already on my stamp desk! The sentiment is by TLC Creations. I still don't get why all the pictures here are blurry - when you click on it, it is as clear as day~!

Have a great day!!

Challenges for this card:
AiFactory - Mother's Day 
Craft Us Crazy - Mother's Day/flowers
Delightful Challenges - Mother's Day or someone special 
 

12 comments:

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

So pretty and sweet Judy. I like the flower and the sentiment focus. I can't believe she is graduating.... sheessh time sure does fly. And that is a LOT Of cucakes and from scratch. You are one good mom! :0) Happy Mother's Day and have a great weekend!

...just Peggy said...

I enjoyed your card. Thanks for playing with us at Little Miss Muffet Stamps.

MaryB said...

So pretty and I love the color combination you used. Great job. Thank you for joining us at Craft Us Crazy.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Judy
A beautiful Mother's Day card,love the flower,thankyou for joining us at Delightful Challenges,
Hugs Dianne xx

tampatha said...

I just love this! Your flower compliments your sentiment perfectly. I also love the embossed background. Thanks for joining our Mother's Day challenge at AIF this week.
Tammy DT Lead

Donna said...

Very pretty card! Love your color combination. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges!

Crystal said...

sweet & lovely! your embossing & that flower is so pretty!! thanks for playing along with us at AiFactory & hope to see you again real soon sweetie! hugs!

Natasha said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along at Amber's Crafts and Stuff.

Natasha

Donna said...

Adorable little card. Thanks for joining in the Little Miss Muffet Challenge, hope to see you again. hugs Donna x

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Such a beautiful card! Love the flower and Paulette's great sentiment too.
Thanks so much for joining in our “Mother’s Day and/or Flowers” challenge at Craft Us Crazy and hope you will join us again!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

Dora said...

Hi what a beautiful card, so elegant, I really love your flower. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck x

Yuveria said...

Lovely card. Thanks for entering in ambers craft and stuff challenge :)