Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Love You With Monster Love

I am still doing some catch-up from being gone last week, so today I made a CAS card for the SCS Color Challenge today.
I used color blocks of the colors (Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight) and images from Paper Smooches. Isn't that little monster cute?

I am so glad you stopped by today to take a look! I still haven't unpacked anything I brought back from CHA, so I need to get on that. Hope you have a great day!

Stamps: Pretty Phrases and Falling For You by Paper Smooches
Paper: Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, PTI White
Accessories: Cuttlebug EF, corner rounder

Other challenges for this card:
Hooked on Craft Challenges - cute and cuddly (that monster is!)
Stamp With Fun - friends
Simon Says - anything goes
Corrosive Challenges - all about kids

8 comments:

  1. Really cute card Judy! I love that you left the monster uncolored. Great clean look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACK....I LOVE this card. I've always been smitten with Kim's designs and I can't wait until Kate gets her stuff in stock. I can see a new collection addition coming on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute is this......

    saw your pic on someone's blog...sounds like everyone had a great time at CHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! I love the intense pops of color and that panel behind it with the embossed circles. Thanks for the comment on my card at SCS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CAUTE!!! That is darling and the crisp feeling is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! Love the bold colors! Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute little monster, I just love him! The clean simplicity of your layout is gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining us at Hooked on Craft Challenges
    *hugs* Sal x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!