Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Ah! What Could Be Better Than . . .

. . . a PINK HIPPO!


I made this last month and realized I hadn't yet shared it on my blog! The hippo and sentiment are by TLC Creations. You gotta know I love pink!! That plus bling and a cute hippo and I am clapping my hands!

This was a momentous week of "schtuff" as my daughter (college), my husband (philosophy professor), and I (elementary music teacher) all started school yesterday, and I started rehearsals for "The Odd Couple," which I am directing at the community theatre here. Sheesh! Just glad I didn't have an earthquake today too! :)

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I needed this card today! I'm clapping my hands LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oicture and sentiment are wonderful together. I clap my hands for your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!