Friday, August 5, 2011

Berry Much!

Scroll down one post for the DDH Grand Opening Blog Hop.

Here is a fun little card I made with the new free digis at Paper Smooches this week:
I paper pieced the berries from the Basic Stack by The Paper Studio.I thought it would be fun for the inside of the card to be a different color than the front. Click on the photo to see a close-up view. The left side has seven little pierced holes by the buttons.

I am feeling a little overwhelmed at just the thought of summer being over and going back to school. I love being home! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!


Challenges for this card:
Ribbon Carousel - anything goes
C.R.A.F.T. - anniversary
Craft Us Crazy - anything goes
Kelley Kid's - anything goes
Creative Craft Challenges - summertime (love summer berries!)

14 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I love the patterned berry and the purples and greens of your card are prefect together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable CAS card! Love the purple twine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the matching berry and yarn. Beautiful colors and just a lovely card.
    Thank you for joining us the Kelley Kid's Challenge Blog.
    Best of Luck,
    Bonna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining us over at Creative Craft Challenges...great card and i love the berries

    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness...is this ever adorable Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delightful eye pleasing card! I absolutely love the paper piecing the the shaped edge on the front. Thanks for joining us at Kelley Kid's this week, good luck and hope to see you again!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely gorgeous Judy, what lovely paper piecing you have done with that image the design and colours look delicious.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week with this stunning card.

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a simple idea that works so well, I love what you have done with the twine and buttons :o)
    Thank you for joining us at Kelley kid's first challenge. Hugs
    nikki DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. FAB card--love the grapes and the green inside of your card! LOVE the twine too:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at RCC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!