Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Dancin' at the Hambo Hoedown!


Today at the Hambo Hoedown we have a sketch challenge for you to try!
Head on over there to see the cute new HEDGEHOG and what the rest of my awesome teammates made today!

Busy week ahead -- only two days until we leave to move my daughter to college - 741 miles away. I am starting to realize it.......

Thanks for stopping by!
Be sure to come back on FRIDAY because I have something special to share!!


Challenges for this card:
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge - favorite stamp (love my chickens!)
Incy Wincy Designs - something old/new (chicken stamps & baker's twine)
There's Magic in the Air - animals




Stamps: Chickens - 0908 and Chicken On You - 1321 by Hambo Stamps
Paper: Basic Black, Naturals White, Prints DP all by Stampin' Up!
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories: Spellbinders dies, Licorice Baker's Twine (Really Reasonable Ribbon), Black Web Weave (May Arts), black brads and photo turn (The Paper Studio), paper piercer

11 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is one fab card love the image, also the colours and design it looks great.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the sketch, Judy!! LOVE those adorable little chickens! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet little chickens - I LOVe chickens Judy you know that! Now try not to cry when you drop off your daughter- been there done that and crying is about the only thing I managed to do.....blubbering mess......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy, I love your cute little chickens dancin' at the hoe down. It is adorable. Thanks, for joining us in the "There's Magic in the Air" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your chickens! Too cute! Great coloring as always Judy!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judy, this is super cute. Love the way you added the twine and ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HA-super card; love the image and play on words!!!

    Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink; your creation is amazing!

    Hugs,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are great - I love those chickens and love your card!

    Thx for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Judy...Just saw this fab card won top 3 at Ladybug Crafts Ink! Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!