My card today features products from two favorite companies: Rubber Stamp Tapestry and Really Reasonable Ribbon. My images are from a brand new set from Rubber Stamp Tapestry called Dotted Heart Border. This would make a darling Valentine's Day card, as well as an everyday "affection" card, as I have made today.
I used one of my favorite trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon, Amelia White Crochet Lace. A beautiful cotton lace that comes in 2 yard pieces, or a whole spool (my preference!), this lace could be easily dyed, or left the pure white color, as I did here.
Click on either picture for a clearer, close-up view. This little round card measure about 4.25" in diameter. Cute as a button size!
Thanks for taking a peek today!
Challenges for this card:
- Card Makin' Mamas – Die cuts
- Come & Get It challenges – Anything goes
- Dream Valley – Anything goes
- Lollipop Crafts – Anything goes
- Papertake Weekly – Anything goes + option of bling
- Polly Craft Challenge – Anything goes
- Ribbon Carousel Challenge – Anything goes
- Scrapbook Sisters – Anything goes
- That’s Krafty Thursday – Kraft
- Freshly Brewed - Anything goes
- Little Darlings Challenges - not square
- Color Throwdown - color challenge
Stamps: Dotted Heart Border and Sisters by Rubber Stamp Tapestry
Paper: Glossy White, Kraft, Not Quite Navy, Authentique DP
Ink: VersaColor Neptune, Indigo, Laurel Leaf, Bark
Accessories: Recollections Pearls, Spellbinders dies, Amelia Crochet Lace (RRR), paper roses (Wild Orchid), MS branch punch, SU! large oval punch