Sunday, March 11, 2012

Fresh Green Stripes

Today it's all about stripes! I love this fresh green ribbon. It is the perfect touch for my images and colors. Over at the Stampin' Sisterhood blog we have a new challenge for you! It's a beautiful inspiration photo:
I did a little folding and then sewed the folds down with my sewing machine. You can find this Vertical Stripe Green Grosgrain ribbon in two widths: 3/8" and 5/8". I added some Green Apple Baker's Twine to my little button, and some Ice Green Pearls for added embellishment.
My images are from Rubbernecker Stamps' Fall Trilogy set. I stamped the leaves in Gumdrop Green ink (Stamp School) and the sentiment in Black Licorice (Stamp School).
I hope you will join our challenge this week! Thanks for stopping by today!
Stamps: Fall Trilogy (SKU:480) by Rubbernecker Stamps
Paper: Sweet Tooth, Gumdrop Green & Black Licorice Poptone CS by Stamp School, DP by Provo Craft
Ink: Gumdrop Green & Black Licorice (Stamp School)
Accessories: button, Vertical Striped Green Grosgrain & Green Apple Baker's Twine (Really Reasonable Ribbon), Ice Green Pearls (Kaiser), sewing machine, paper piercer, distressing tool

8 comments:

  1. I love the clean green look! Love what you did with the folded ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done Judy! Your graduated stamping and your ribbon treatment is fantablous!! Have a wonderful day girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your ribbon treatment Judy, this is such a STUNNING card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That frond is one of my favorite RN stamps Judy - love the double stamping of it you did - and pairing the word and the sentiment - the plaid paper and folded ribbon add just the right touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beauty, Judy! I love the ribbon treatment and the off stamping of that second fern is so pretty! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Judy! I have seen quite a few green and white cards this week. Yours is gorgeous! I think green and white is so elegant and refreshing.
    hugs,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooo beautiful, Judy!!!! I sooo love the fern stamp and the ribbon treatment looks awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!