Tuesday, April 17, 2012

There is a New One, and Some Old Stuff!

There is a new Featured Stamper at Splitcoast and she has a beautiful gallery! It's Shellie Daniel aka shellied! Congratulations to Shellie! She has such a fabulous gallery. I finally settled on this gorgeous, classy tag to case.


I changed images, but kept her layout and overall color scheme. I am on a mission to use things I have had for a long time. This tag is one of them, so I can't even remember where the images are from -- if you know, let me know!

Remember when fiber was all the rage? Well I have tons of it. So I added a bit of it to my "bow."
The tag is sprayed with Glimmer Mist. I got it at CHA......about four years ago!! So I decided to start using that too. It still works and sprays beautifully!

Thanks for taking a peek! I am counting down the days until school is out. I am now under double digits, so it's not long!





Stamps: sentiment by Unity Stamps
Paper: Certainly Celery, Core'dinations Textured CS, shipping tag
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Taken With Teal, Encore Metallic Gold
Accessories: Glimmer Mist, bling (The Paper Studio), paper piercer, large oval punch, crinkled seam binding, fibers, sparkly ric rac, Mesh ribbon (May Arts), acrylic paint

3 comments:

  1. So beachy! Love how you used that ribbon... It looks like coral or something that can be from the ocean. :) I have some of that ribbon in pink but haven't decided what to use it with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to use up all your wonderful stuff, Judy...your card is beautiful!!! Love the fun images and the fibers look great...I have lots of fibers to use up, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the fishes became pink when bleached?, and so it gave you another color to tie in. Super job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!