Tuesday, June 26, 2012

It's Beach Weather!

It is definitely beach weather here -- too bad there are no beaches close by! This little cutie is from the MS76 Full Plate by I Brake For Stamps.
I think she looks like she is ready to build a sand castle! I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored in and made her sand with Copic markers. The pennant sentiment is made with rub on letters that I have had forever!

Our challenge this month is to create a project with a "summer fun" theme. There are only a few more days before time is up, so grab your summer stamps and join us!
Other challenges for this card:
Deep Ocean Challenge - Welcome Summer
LEJ Designs SIO -  Summer's Here
Oldie But Goodie Challenge - must use something at least 6mts old  & state what it is- Summer Holidays  
Sassy Cheryl's - Summer 
Sweet Stamps - Patriotic Or Summer 
Lexi's Creations - At the Beach 
Paper Playtime - Anything Goes with Sentiment 
 

14 comments:

  1. Love that awesome background, especially those fun flip flops

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable blog you have! I love all your projects. I was just browsing and oooo-ing and ahhhh-ing. Thanks so much for playing with us at Paper Playtime! I'd love it if you'd pop over to my other challenge blog, Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges, and play there too! New challenge every Friday. Smiles! New Follower :) Janis
    http://pausedreamenjoychallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy - what a fun card and I love your bright, summery DP! Thanks for sharing it at Lexi's Creations for outr "At the Beach" challenge. Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judy! this is such a fun card, what a darling image and the perfect dp!
    thanks for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl Summer challenge this week! Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us this week at LEJ.It's a really fun summery design

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beach weather here too! Temps in the triple digits here for the next three days. UGH!
    I am loving this sweet and adorable card. She is simply darling. . . .I love the fun paper and she is adorable.
    Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's SUMMER fun challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooooh love everything about this one! Super 'Summer' creation, thanks for playing along at Oldie But A Goodie for this challenge and good luck
    Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really sweet, love the fun image. Thank you for joining in with the LEJ Designs challenge
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, that little girl is just so adorable! I love this card :) Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime. Hope to see you again soon!

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness! What a cute card! Thank you for joining us at Lexi's Creations this time!

    Chrizette
    DT Member
    Celestial Things

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww...so cute!
    Thanks for playing with us at Oldie but a Goodie!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!