Wednesday, June 6, 2012

It's a Hambo Hoedown With New Bacon Bits!

Today over at the Hambo Hoedown, there is a fun new challenge - and always the opportunity to get in the loop for adorable, spunky, and fun digital images! Today is a special Hoedown because we are introducing the artwork of our new Design Team -- the Bacon Bits!


My card today is not for the Hoedown challenge, but it's a Hambo cutie!

I used some of my fun rubber stamps (which Hambo also carries) for this card: Sun - 3420, Smiling Flower - 0136 & Best Buds - 1611. I stamped with Palette Noir Black ink and then watercolored my images using reinkers and an aqua brush.


Hop on over to the Hoedown, join in our challenge and meet the team!

Stamps: Sun - 3420, Smiling Flower - 0136 & Best Buds - 1611 by Hambo Stamps  
Paper: watercolor, Melon Mambo, Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, Lime Twist Happy Go Lucky (MME)  
Ink: Palette Noir Black, Melon Mambo, Kiwi Kiss, Certainly Celery, Pink Pirouette, Blue Bayou, Summer Sun Accessories: ric rac, grosgrain ribbon (HL), border punch (Martha Stewart, twine (PTI), button, corner rounder 

7 comments:

  1. Judy, this is such a sweet card. I love the colors on this, and that ribbon treatment looks great. All of the elements works so well together on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, I love the sentiment and the cute flowers! Great card design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, this is just too cute! Love those happy flowers. Creative use of your border punch... love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy your Hambo Flowers card is darling, I love all the detail you've added!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that sentiment and super cute image Judy! Great card! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!