Thursday, September 6, 2012

Ten Minute Thursday and a Winner!!

Hello everyone!

Today I am sharing a card for a new spot called "Ten Minute Thursday." Kate over at i {heart} papers has a "Five Minute Friday" feature, but I am just never that fast! So I am extending my quick card by five minutes and hope that you will share yours too!

I have an inlinkz button at the bottom of this post so you can link to your ten minute cards on your blogs or in online galleries and I can come see those and be inspired by you! I hope you will join me!

I love the turtle in Technique Tuesday's So Late stamp set. This darling two stamp set is available at i {heart} papers.
I stamped my turtle on X-Press Copic Blending Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored in using these Copic markers (all items available at i {heart} papers):
My layout is based on Torico's awesome card at CASE Study Challenge 107 this week.
I stamped the sentiment in Tuxedo Black ink on Echo Park's Dots & Stripes Soda Fountain Collection. The middle panel is from Jillibean Soup's Winter Tortellini & Spinach Soup Collection.
I hope you will join in my Ten Minute Thursday and share your projects too! I usually take 1-2 hours to make a card and most days I just don't have time to do that! So I am on a quest!

And now for my blog candy winner to celebrate becoming part of the i {heart} papers Design Team!
The $10 gift certificate goes to Marianne S.!
Marianne S. said...
Congratulations on the DT spot with the awesome i {heart} papers gang. Your card is lovely! I have already been over to join you on Facebook. I look forward to seeing your creations.
Marianne S.
Congratulations! You will be receiving an email from i {heart} papers soon!

----

6 comments:

Anja (scrappie) said...

Love your card great take on this week csc.

Ellen said...

fabulous card Judy! The shadowing and ric rac are terrific! Have a great weekend!

Aimes said...

Hee hee! I love that turtle with that sentiment!
Thanks for joining us on CASE Study this week! :)
Hugs!
x

Maureen said...

such a sweet punny card! Love the colouring! THanks for playing with us over on CASE Study this week :)

Lisa Lara said...

Now this is the cutest. I love it. And love how you used the ric rac Judy.

Christina said...

Love this cute turtle and the wide ric-rac! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at CASE Study!