Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Spectrum Noir + 12 x 12 Paper Kits = Easy!

It's i {heart} papers Design Team Challenge day! Today we are sharing creations using some fabulous paper kits and Spectrum Noir markers! Yep, IHP is carrying the complete line of Spectrum Noir markers now! I love them!

I used Carta Bella's Beautiful Moments 12 x 12 kit for my card. I also used Flourishes' In And Out You stamp set for my sentiment.
I used many of the stickers from the kit, as well as two stamps from the Flourishes set. Love how this all came together so easily! I colored in the bird using my Spectrum Noir markers.

Be sure to check out what the rest of the team created!


2 comments:

  1. What an awesome card! Love the colors and that little bird looks so lifelike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Judy! I love these colors together, and that silk bow is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!