Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thursday Means A New Sketch~!

It's Thursday, and that means a fabulous new sketch at The Deconstructed Sketch: Sketch #93! 
I turned the sketch on its side and changed the small rectangle to an oval.

My images are from Old Fashioned Florals, a new Flourishes set available at i {heart} papers! I stamped my images using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored in using Spectrum Noir markers.
I used Spellbinders 5x7 Detailed Scalloped and Labels Ten dies. The ribbon is White Checkerboard Satin from Really Reasonable Ribbon. Denim Kaiser Pearls round out the embellishments.
 

The Deconstructed Sketch girls have some terrific samples to show, so be sure to have a visit at their blogs too!

To play along, link up here!

6 comments:

  1. What an absolutely beautiful card, Judy! I love every little perfect detail! It is just gorgeous. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so pretty Judy! Love the different dies, they look great together and your background colors coordinate beautifully with the coloring of your image. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy your card is simply stunning. What a perfect Get Well card. it would definitely make me feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Judy! Neat take on the sketch!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Judy! It would make anyone feel better! Great job this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!