Thursday, May 30, 2013

Cherish Today

  It's Thursday, and that means a new sketch from Jen 

Here is this week's sketch #103:
I love working with Jen's sketches! They are so fun and inspiring to me.

I chose Flourishes' Strawberries (available at i {heart} papers) for my images today. 
I stamped on Ultra Smooth White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and then colored in using Spectrum Noir markers. I added some Licorice Baker's Twine and a brad (The Paper Studio) for my embellishments. Linked supplies available at IHP!
The banner is hand cut and my paper is from Cosmo Cricket's Tea for Two Collection.
 
The Deconstructed Sketch girls have some terrific samples to show, so be sure to have a visit at their blogs too!

To play along, link up here!

CASE Study top3
I won Top Three at Case Study this week with this Flourishes card!

Other challenges for this card: 
Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party by Craftin Desert Divas - Ribbon or Twine 
Created With Love - At least 3 Layers 
Addicted to Stamps and More - Coloring 
WordArt Wednesdays - word art freebie OR use an encouraging uplifting sentiment -Anything goes 
Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes

14 comments:

sandie said...

Gorgeous card. Fabulous colouring and love the added twine and brad which looks like a strawberry to me! Thanks for joining us ATSM

Robin Carroll said...

love the card and I love your blog...new follower - come visit me :)
Thank you for linking up with us for Tara's linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's. We hope that you will join us again for future linky parties!

Robin
Cut One Designs by Robin

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Berry sweet card, Judy! Love the image and your fun take on this weeks sketch!

Anne Fenton said...

Such a sweet card...love the berries, thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

Scrappin Chris said...

Lovely card. I love the coloring. Thanks for joining our challenge at Created with Love Challenges.

~~Chris

Carole Robb Bisson said...

Great card Joy.
The red brad and the bakers twine mimic the strawberry vine, how clever. You also kept the integrity of the sketch.
Thank you for sharing your wonderful artwork with us during these last days of May.
Abundant Blessings,
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Wow love your card it is so pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Created with love You lift me up challenge.
Linda K. DT

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Judy! You've really used some amazing colors here, and I love the layout of this sweet card. Thanks for sharing with us this week, and God bless you for sharing,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Kylie said...

LOVE the strawberries!! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

Elaine said...

Gorgeous card Judy , those berries look god enough to eat .
Thank you for joining us at our :
"Through The Craft Room Door" Challenge this time and good luck.
Hugs Elaine DT.

tracey said...

Just beautiful Judy. I love your take on this week's sketch.

Chrisboldo said...

Great Card! Thanks for joining us over at CWLC Blog.

Chris B - DT

Jennifer Shults said...

This is just wonderful and I adore that stamp set!

Judy Rozema said...

Thanks! I love your sketches, Jen!