Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Life is a Journey

Today I want to share a card I made for today's SCS Sketch Challenge 441.
I don't get to play this challenge very often, and I am glad to be able to today! Love this sketch.

I used Flourishes' Just My Type (available at i {heart} papers) for my main image today. I stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. My designer papers are the Memorable Collection (MME) - also available at IHP! It is on sale today for $4 while supplies last!

Other challenges for this card: 
Bearly Mine Challenges - Flowers Galore 
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge - Flowers & Ribbon
Cupcake Craft - Sentiment as Main Focus 
The Shabby Tea Room - "Ruffles & Ribbons" Photo Inspiration below = Pink, Green, Ruffles, Ribbons
Stamps: Just My Type (Flourishes) - available at i {heart} papers*
Paper: Bazzill CS, MME Memorable DP*
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black*
Accessories: paper roses (Wild Orchid), seam binding (Really Reasonable Ribbon), rhinestones (The Paper Studio), lace trim (stash)

8 comments:

  1. What a great saying and a wonderful take on the sketch, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Judy!Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I love your sentiment, the gorgeous little gems and of course the lovely matching flowers. Perfect for our challenge at Bearly Mine this week. Thanks for joining us.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, really pretty and such a lovely sentiment too, thanks for playing along with my challenge at Cupcake craft challenge, Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the flowers and those gems are really sparkly. I love sparkly! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at LCI Flowers and Ribbon Challenge this fortnight.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card! So cute and adorable put together. Thank you so much for joining our Flower Galore Challenge this time over at Bearly Mine. Goot luck!

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well hello Ms. Judy!!

    So glad you joined us at Ladybug Crafts Ink!!

    Love the sentiment; those flowers and that lace? Swoon!!

    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!